Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It’s so hard to say goodbye to yesterday..

Not quiet being as a so-last-day person. I’m not even trying to be. But I believe, yesterday made me what I become today. I never regret every decisions I've made in the old days.
I love to hear 101 JakFM radio. Their tag is ‘best music from the 90s and today’. Everytime I hear them played the songs, it strongly remind me of the old days I used to have. The excitement, the pain, the rushed, the despair, the thrill, the happiness.

So much has changed.

Doesn’t mean that I’m less happier today. I think I’m quiet good in the present. God is the real player in my life. Even though sometimes His way kind of hard for me to understand, but He is God, right?
Still, it’s nice to remember the old days, even the sucks one.

No comments:

Post a Comment