Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I love dog



All members in my family love dog. In the past, we could had six to eight of them. We are dog lovers. I still remember some of their names. Moli, Tuna, Kumbang, One, Nero, Tinky Wingky, Poo, Noni, Boti, etc. We've learnt so much from them.

One of my late dog, named Noni, loved Nero so much that it would cried all the time Nero got outside our house. We could noticed Noni's joyful expression when Nero finally went home. We were pretty sure that Noni could not ever live without Nero by its side. And God was also sure about it, so that one day Noni finally blew its last breath due to sick. We couldn't forget the despair reflected in Nero's eyes that day.

I love dog so much that someday in a rainy day, my late father said 'kasian tu anak kehujanan' when we saw a kid got all wet of rain, looking cold, hungry and all alone. Instead of being pity to that kid, I viciously said 'lebih kasian kalo ada anjing kehujanan'.

Today, I still love dog. Even now in my house, I can not keep any of them due to lack-of-hospitality-to-dog-presence's neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment