Friday, February 05, 2010

Regarding to my posting '2010 Resolution'...

hah..
easier said than done

Resolusi sih bisa aja di karang sedemikian rupa
tapi prakteknya bisa iya bisa engga

but seriously,
i mean every word i typed in my 2010 resolutions posting
i do

I'm speaking about my 2nd resolutions which is less paper and less tissue

i bring my own small towel to office
so that when i do my morning ritual (make up things)
i will use that towel instead of tissue

i also try to be more careful in doing my booking calculation
so that i will minimize the false which is related to printed document

but but but but..

not even wait to end this January
i made almost a half rim false paper!!!
and i sometimes forgot to bring my towel!!!
oh my my my

but just like some people said..
yang penting kan niatnya..

hah, i kinda like that quote right now ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment